dimanche 23 août 2015

Avoiding legal trouble as an consultant

Make Money Online Blog
Hello!

I am in the process of becoming an IT Project Manager. My mission is to build a team for a specific clients needs and to let the team execute the project. My duty is to find the right people and to communicate between the team and the client till the project is finished.
What I am afraid about is following: Lets say the team doesnt deliver. Something happens. Or the product is not as envisioned by me. How to avoid legal trouble?
I think the best option is to create a legal paper which clearly states what the specific roles of the people involved are.

What do you think? Perhaps you have experience with similar problems. Thanks in advance.

greetings, Robert

1 commentaire:

  1. Just received a cheque for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight.

    RépondreSupprimer