dimanche 23 août 2015

Free Music to Be Used !!

Make Money Online Blog Hey, not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not...anyways


I've started making some music/remixes/etc...if you guys want to use in your videos you're more than welcome !!!

The music all can be found on: https://www.youtube.com/user/NovruzeliHuseynov

Will try to keep on producing for everyone, if interested in custom ones, please contact me !!!

All I ask is to be credited in the video descriptions or where needed to be.

Thanks

1 commentaire:

  1. Just received my payment for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

    RépondreSupprimer