dimanche 23 août 2015

How do you stay focused on your goals?

Make Money Online Blog
OK so, I have been actively engaged in IM for about 5-6 years now.

Started off with selling services - SEO, video, web design - you name it. Had a very good success doing this but lost focus somewhere and everything went down the drain. Few months later, moved on to Clickbank and CPA but didn't have any great success here - just a few $$$ days.

Now, got inspired by the viral content sites and started one. Its been keeping me busy and I guess I am doing decently well and putting in a lot of effort but for some reason, I still don't make the same kind of money I used to make earlier. This makes me want to stop and switch to something else.

So my question to you all is - How do you keep yourself motivated and focused on your CURRENT project?
I seem to get easily carried away if I read a successful IM journey or method that worked for someone else.
Good thing is it motivates me like hell but it also makes me move away from the method I've been trying all along.

If I roll back 5 years down my memory lane, I now realize that I've just been running all around without making any significant improvement or $$$.

Lesson learnt:
What works for someone doesn't always work for you. Stay focused on what you are good at or believe is going to work for you.

2 commentaires:

  1. There's an incredible new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Major companies are paying regular people for giving their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. If you're looking for a reputable Pay Per Sale ad company, I suggest you take a look at Click Bank.

    RépondreSupprimer